The World is Mine


Psalm 50
8 I do not rebuke you for your sacrifices
or your burnt offerings, which are ever before me.

9 I have no need of a bull from your stall
or of goats from your pens,

10 for every animal of the forest is mine,
and the cattle on a thousand hills.

11 I know every bird in the mountains,
and the creatures of the field are mine.

12 If I were hungry I would not tell you,
for the world is mine, and all that is in it.


Have you ever wonder if God would be needing our money? What it means to have sacrificial giving? I guess we are like the same, we wonder how much God would require us to give like in our tithes and offering or in our time. But the real question is, what kind of attitude do we have when we give? Do you look on how much you can give? or do you look on your heart when you can still give even out of your poverty. Try to look the widows offering
(Luke21:1-4) How about the person who cannot really give. How God looks at them? Does it mean that God will not bless them? That remains in the grace of God. The true heart of giving is beyond our thoughts and our understanding, but God knows it all.